She has appeared on national television, radio and in magazines such as Woman's World, Parents and Entrepreneur. She wrote the award-winning book The New Marriage, Transcending the Happily Ever After Myth with her husband, Dr. Robert Miles. Recently she has published:
- Friendship on Fire: 52 Weeks to Passionate and Intimate Connections for Life;
- All Aboard The Brain Train:Teaching Your Child to Live With Purpose; and,
- A children's book about relationships, Amanda Salamander Discovers the Secret to Happily Ever After.
Dr. Miles has also served the mental health community through public service, including on the National Advisory Board of Access Technologies Social Simentor Model for Intervention with Autism and the Florida Commission on Support Initiatives for Marriage and Family. She has received several professional awards for her service, such as the "Outstanding Educator in Business and Industry" award from Florida State University and the "Outstanding Contributions to Knowledge in the Practice of Marriage and Family Therapy" award from the Tallahassee Association of Marriage and Family Therapy.
Dr. Miles has a continued passion for creating a better world through loving relationships. Visit Dr. Miles at www.DrLindaMiles.com
Click here to download a current list of appearance dates and locations for Dr. Linda Miles. (Acrobat Reader required).
- Channel 6 Orlando (Florida)
- Daytime Tampa (Florida)
- WCTV (Florida)
- News 12 (Connecticut) with Gilliam Neff (Topic: Anxiety)
- The Power of Gratitude to Transform Your Life
- • Listen to Dr. Miles's interview with Joey Reynolds (WMA audio)
Click here to download Dr. Miles' Press Kit